Considering quality as a main pillar of our mission and value, our company is since May 2022 certified ISO9001.
We would like to inform you about the management of your personal data in accordance with Art.13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the described data collection and processing is named in the imprint.
When you visit our website, the data collected from the use of the website is temporarily stored on our web server for statistical purposes in order to improve the quality of our website. This data set contains:
- the page, from which the data is requested,
- the name of the data file,
- the date and time of the query,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status (file transmitted, file not found),
- a description of the type of browser used,
- the IP address of the requesting computer shortened to such an extent that no reidentification of any personal data is possible.
The listed usage data is stored anonymously.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
We don’t transfer your personal data to third parties.
We don’t use any cookies on our website.
To avoid unauthorized access to your data, we have implemented technical and organizational measures. We use encryption technologies on our website. Your data will be transferred to our servers and back again via a connection that is protected by a TLS encryption technology. You can recognize that you are browsing on an encryption secured website by the lock-symbol shown in the address bar of your browser and by the address bar starting with https://.
Your Rights as a User
As a website user, the GDPR grants you certain rights when processing your personal data.
- Right of access (Art.15 GDPR): You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case access to the personal data and the information specified in Art.15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification and erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR):You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the right to have incomplete personal data completed.You also have the right to obtain an erasure of the personal data concerning you without undue delay, if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR applies, e.g. if the data is no longer necessary for the intended purpose.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR):If one of the conditions set forth in Art. 18 GDPR applies, you shall have the right to restrict the processing of your data to mere storage, e.g. if you revoke consent, to the processing, for the duration of a possible examination.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR):In certain situations, listed in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or demand a transmission of the data to another third party.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR):If the data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising out of your particular situation. We will then no longer process personal data, unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorityPursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider the processing of the data concerning you infringes data protection regulations. The right to lodge a complaint may be invoked in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
Please contact our data protection officer if you have any further questions, suggestions or wishes regarding data protection:
- Dr.jur. Christian Borchers
- Datenschutz Süd GmbH
- Wörthstraße 15, 97082 Würzburg
- E-Mail-Adresse: email@example.com
- Telefon: +49(0)9313049760
Erstinformation nach Art. 13 DSGVO
Registered Office: Ottobrunn
District Court of Munich: HRB
VAT No.: DE215536389
Managing Director: Mohamed Sayeh